Why join the Boubyan Capital family?
At Boubyan Capital, we are continually on the lookout for dynamic individuals who are eager to be part of our company and corporate culture and grow with us. We take pride in upholding the spirit of innovation, trust and transparency within our organization in driving us towards greater heights of success.
Available Position: Client Relations Officer
Main& Key Responsibilities:
- Manage large amounts of incoming and outgoing calls;
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication;
- Fully understand and comprehend Boubyan Capital products and able to provide accurate, valid and complete information regarding the products/services;
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times;
- Assist Boubyan Capital teams in addressing all clients’ needs;
- Assist in promoting the company’s products/ services; and have
- The ability to handle multiple tasks.
Minimum Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced Level in Arabic Language
- Intermediate Level of English Language (written and spoken)
Kindly email your CV to HR@boubyancapital.com
If you are interested in being part of our team, please indicate your job preference and attach your latest CV via email to HR@boubyancapital.com
Empowering our future generation to excel and become future leaders within the financial services sector is at the core of what we do at Boubyan Capital. If you are a university student looking towards an internship with us within our various departments, please email us at HR@boubyancapital.com.