Boubyan Capital's Brokerage is a Shariah-Compliant brokerage service that offers wide-ranging online services through one innovative trading platform for local, regional and international markets with competitive commission pricing. In addition to stocks, clients can also trade sukuk via the platform.
Clients will be entitled access to 18 markets through one account that features instant funding for trading that includes immediate order placements.
Clients will be able to also view their Portfolio Summaries to analyze and manage their portfolios with a Status Panel to get updates about their Portfolio Status Valuation as prices change in the market.
In addition, Custom and Smart Watch lists are offered to enable clients to keep track of their desirable exchanges. Trading Alerts and Market depth information by price and order are also available for the clients. Summaries of global markets and commodities plus the Top Stocks including Gainers, Losers and Most Active are also presented in a live manner.
To open a brokerage account, kindly fill and sign the Account Opening Agreement
- To trade in KSA Markets, kindly fill and sign the KSA Trading Agreement
- To trade in USA and Europe Markets, kindly fill and sign the Appendix B - Fees and Commissions for International Markets and the W-8BEN Form
- To trade Sukuk, kindly fill and sign the Appendix C - Trading Sukuk
- To Add/Edit Bank Account, kindly fill and sign the Adding/Editing Registered Bank Account Form
Click the icon below to install our new Brokerage Pro Desktop Application and enjoy trading anytime, anywhere.
To install your personal copy of Brokerage Pro, follow the below steps:
- Click the above icon and wait until it displays a "Save File" dialog box.
- Choose a directory to store the Brokerage Pro program.
- After completion of the download process, click on Brokerage Pro to start installation of the program.
- The program will guide you to finalize the installation successfully.
For more information and help in installing Brokerage Pro, kindly contact Boubyan Capital Customer Service via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1803800